Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Latest Me


This is the new photo that will be posted throughout the store and on the website for Fabric Depot advertising my knitting class. What do you think? Maybe I look a little stoned? It WAS taken before I had my first cup of coffee. At least this time I got to orchestrate the location being in front of a fake tree instead of brown fur. And I am wearing makeup. And Denise - look! You can see my high lites!!! These are actually my natural grays showing up so beautifully. I love my hair since I went gray.

All in all, it is a pretty good picture considering it was thrust upon me without notice. I really have to admit that as the years go by, I am loving the "self" more. To have survived what I have and be able to look as creative as I feel???? I have great hope for my eighties and nineties.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photo! I applaud your FD photographer! He caught you at just the right moment! Cherish this.

    ReplyDelete