Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snow


Still, really, no snow. Nothing really to write about. Although more than what there was in Portland Oregon. I know I should not complain. Snow complicates everything. Last week, one day, I did have to brush the snow off my car. That was nice. I drove the streets in this dusting of snow and this little car drove pretty good. I don't know if I have snow tires. They look like new Michelins according to George. Does this mean they are good in the snow? Should I get chains? I don't have a problem so far. Oh and I did drive in the dark the other day for the first time. It went well. Driving is getting better. Easier. I am less timid.

I should talk to George about the tires. I found out today that I have an assigned parking space behind this building I live in. So tomorrow, I will check that out. We have a parking ban here in the city. You have to park on even sides of the street on even days during the night hours and odd sides on odd days. Otherwise you get a ticket. It doesn't seem like they ticket much as there is a car out there that seems to be permanently parked in this one spot and it never has a ticket in the window. But I don't want to take a chance. Still, I like being able to look out my window and see the car. I worry about someone stealing it. It's not that I live in a ghetto. It is just a regular neighborhood. And I don't know why I worry about it at all. I just do. But having it in back of the house off the street will be good unless someone living here decides to do something to it. I worry for nothing. I think that's it. I worry for nothing. It is stupid. Residual emotions.

I may have found a job today. A lovely little cafe owned by an old friend of George and mine. It is not too far from where I live. "That Extra Touch Gourmet" cafe and catering. I would be working the front of the house. Customers. Nice little place. You can go to their website by typing in the name .com. It is small, well established, and somewhat busy. I will write more when things happen with them. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed, except when you are typing, or doing the dishes, or wiping your .... .

It should work out.

A demain

No comments:

Post a Comment