Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting comfortable


My sister Suzanne who lives in Laconia gave me my first plant. I really had a difficult time leaving my plants behind. I always grow my plants from little things. I love having them. They are a sign of home to me. I have a a great thumb when it comes to plants. This one is really colorful. It will grow well.


I found this in my storage area. I have been using boxes. I don't know why I took a picture of it other than it was purple against my beautiful rug. Another sign that I am setting up home. It is ready to receive cut threads, fabric snips, all the little things that go to waste when you are sitting at your sewing machine.


Just waiting for a project


The only spool of thread I brought with me.


The only fabric I brought with me. I have a new lap top. I am going to make a pad for the top of it to protect it from dust.


Inviting isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! love the one of the new plant. you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete