Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Nice Way



I really enjoyed this project. This is the "One of four bolt - projects given to me. I tried to pick out four projects that were entirely different from anything seen in the store before. This is a journal cover. You know how we are always carrying around notebooks for note-taking even when we are shopping. I do, because I don't often buy. I will take notes for ideas of things I can make. Now that I think of it, I should make one for work. I am always making notes on scraps of paper and then I lose them or I will need to go back to the notes sometimes months later and I no longer have the notes. And you can make them in any size. It is easy to figure out. I kept a copy of the pattern. It makes up on about an hour and a half. Simple. Hummm

No comments:

Post a Comment