Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving dress



I thought I would never get this done. It is really a simple dress. It didn't really take long. But every time I set time aside to make it, something came along and took its place. Finally, Friday before Thanksgiving came and I got it into shipping and Stacy, little Zoey's mom tells me she got it on Monday. Yeah. Now Christmas. It looks like this dress JUST fits her. Maybe I should make the Christmas dress a little bit bigger? Or the arms at least. I want long sleeves. I am thinking a taffeta with some great lace. This was a fun dress as you can see from a previous post. But I want the Christmas dress to be more serious I think.

And do those look like little satin shoes? How adorable. I wish I could hold her. So far away.....

1 comment:

  1. Tihs dear little child looks delectable in her Paulina dress! You could bite her! (only kidding, kind of). Can't wait to see what you create for Christmas.
    It was good to catch a glimpse of George, too.

    ReplyDelete